Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Stash

I need to dig up my stash for my new challange with Amy of Copper Diem cause as my recall, I rarely collect something with pink colors. I never thought that it'll be so much stash that I haven't touch almost two months since I moved to new house. I went to mini warehouse at the very back small yard. My kitties follow me as usual. And they started rolling bolsters fighting in dirty floor...cats fighting... 




And now what I got from saturday dig up morning with my mini warehouse. One full box of java beads and some cord plus elastic string in colors he he he I think I have found my yellow needing beads. Looking for some black stash too...




Now...I'm doing some sketch for the design. This moment, I only have bracelet in my head hhhmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment