Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back Again...

Last week was really body battle for me. Since I was a child I got my first alergic for eggs and chickens. So from there, I can't enjoy those two delicious side dish frequently. And just last week, I added new list for my alergic. This time for all kind of seafood *aaarrrrrrchhhhhh* It has been 2 weeks I only ate rice with vegetables stir plus fried tempe (Indonesian tradition food from  soy beans) and tofu. Almost similar to vegetarian food.
Fried Tempe and Tofu (Tahu)
But it's ok now...
I checked my online store last night, and found a lot of inbox. And now I'm checking my blog....wow...lots of posts interisting to read. One of them is Karolen's post about her new discovering bead style. Not so many *as I recall* independen lampwork beads artisan would share their new discover. So she quite surprise me with the details. Check here for her post. I have marked her shop at Etsy as my fav cause I plan to buy some of her pieces for collection.

And here...my new photo on my Abang cat. He smirk at me because I was late for his breakfast this morning ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment