Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mid-year 2012

Is it me or are the days just disappearing very rapidly?
I can't believe that this week is last of june and next week will be july. It's mid-year already. Eid will be coming in the next two month. Maybe the speed that days go by is directly proportionate to how organized you are for Eid? I say this because my Eid organization is non-existent. Just like years past, my family visit older family member for silaturahmi *hospitality to older family member* preparing some cookies for visitors. And of course I MUST visit my husband's family too in Pekalongan - Central Java. 
I must honest...that I'm totally bore with this routine every year. I celebrate Christmas too at december. And I have no special planning for it too...oohhh...it's not like I'm being lazy. I just can't think of present ideas for people this year. I'm stumped. And the days keep disapearing...

Ohh well...year 2012 is not gonna end yet, but I have thought about 2013's resolution. Funny isn't it or wear *wink* I'm getting serious about one thing. Leo and Joe influnce me successfully indeed. And I won't tell you what is my resolution of 2013. I'll keep it in mind and keeping note about the progress.
Ohh...just struck me!!! I remember spruce in front of my parent's house. I saw it last monday when I visited them. Sooo ideal for CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Here the shot which I took on monday...
And I just found out that spruce spues sap *ooccchhhh*
Heiiii!!! I Heart Macro isn't coming yet right....ohhh...I should wait 'till sunday for macro photos. That's fine lah =) ok then...I have to finish my batik ribbon. Stitching every inch for a good ribbon result. In the meantime, I'll just keep busy myself on making batik ribbon for my BSBP partner while I try to think of Eid and Christmas gift ideas...

Almost forget...
Miss Payne, I'm so in love with your beads. Arrived yesterday safely. And they have found their fans too. I think I will continue my 2013's plan with yours. Just wait ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment