Saturday, April 21, 2012

Reveal : Springtime Creative Colour Challenge

I joined Bonnie's challange on her blog. Still about spring time design. Picture below as point of inspiration.

...goldfinches sitting on a fence surrounded by greenery and yellow flower...

Making jewelry design is not my main hobby. Basically you can pin me as beads collector. So that's way I throw myself into java bead's upturn.  It's often met with my beadmen, from there I started learning to explore java beads into jewelry bit by bit. A lot of young women in Gudo to be jewelry maker. Some of jewelry technique I learn from them. I made these two cute pins using Mujidah's technique. It's simple wire jewelry technique. Hope you like it...
Spring Bee
 The ingredients used for the pin :
Java powder bead for the tummy from Manik Jawa
Synthetic pearl for the head & neck
Acrylic bead for the wings

I made two kind of jewelry. Pins and key-charm. You can use it for your bag charm too. I made the loop using Lorelei Eurto's tutorial and it worked. Quite satisfy to see the result. The pigeon itself just so perfect for spring theme.
 Springly Pigeon
  The ingredients used for the key-charm :
Yellow pigeon from Manik Jawa
Miyuki seedbead
Seed bead from Manik Jawa

Due to differences in time, here right now is already saturday afternoon of April 21st 2012. I guess it still friday night of April 20th in US. So I'll wait for the reveal of other participants...dag dig dug...cause it's my first time to join jewelry challenge on blog *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment