Monday, October 18, 2010

Yesterday...

I'm little bit blummy this monday morning. Something came-up last night. And I never realize it before. So this is it ha...apparently, I was destined to live alone. This month is my turning point. Next month will be completely different. So long...

Ahh...by the way busway *kidding* yesterday I took time to take a walk. I decide to buy a new gas stove. My old stove need to be retire *smile*
...my neighbourhood...
During my walk, I saw many types of hibiscus. Great colours under the sun *grin* I just realized , it turns out the mini park near where I live fairly well maintained - green and shady with its huge trees - colored with various kinds of hibiscus. 
There are some flowers that I don't know the name. Like these flowers below for example.

...this is my shadow *giggling*...

And today, this Hamlet-V-ii-232-237, so perfect in me. What happened to Shakespeare, 'till he got this kind of words *frown*

...not a whit, we defy augury: There 's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, 't is not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all. Since no man has aught of what he leaves, what is 't to leave betimes?...

No comments:

Post a Comment