Tuesday, September 18, 2012

GYEH...

Quite old actually for me for something like this *giggling* but I can't help it to falling this old comedy drama from Korea - The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince - powerful chemistry between the two leading actor - Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo - make this drama just like watching two people falling in love in real life. And the important is...this drama succeed to make me L.O.L from 1st episode 'til the last. Thanks you for drawing a rainbow over my stuck mind for these couple days.
Rainbow by Oh Land
Dive a little bit further, don't get outThe morning wants to keep us safe in hereResting on your shoulder, we won't goUntil there's no more people out there

You can make it click, making me popGoing for the goal with the clean cutSearching no more, all melodiesAre coming ashore flushing over me

You are all over my rainbowTaking the scene in my crazy dreamOnly you are on my rainbowNo one else here, nothing gets near you

Nothing's fast or slow, it's in betweenWhere red and green, where land and oceans meetPeacefully I'm quiet 'cause nothing here is madBad or dangerous to know

You can make it click, making me popGoing for the goal with the clean cutSearching no more, all melodiesAre coming ashore flushing over me

You are all over my rainbowTaking the scene in my crazy dreamOnly you are on my rainbowNo one else here, nothing gets near you

You can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me popYou are all over my rainbow

You can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me popYou can make it click, making me pop

And this beating shows how to make a rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment